As you may or may not be aware, I am seriously interested in block-chain technology and all other forms of decentralization. There is a massive wave of disruption coming to finance in the very near future. I hope that TD Securities is ready.
I’ll just point out a few block-chain finance articles which I’ve spotted in the last week or so:
- Barclays to become the first major bank to accept Bitcoin
- UBS Building Virtual Coin For Mainstream Banking
- Will UBS’s Settlement Coin steal Bitcoin’s Thunder?
- Nasdaq – Our plans with the block-chain
- Nick Szabo: If banks want benefits of blockchains they must go permissionless
- Ethereum Version Tailored for Banks Being Developed; Barclays Interested
More generally, if you are not aware of ADEPT project, check out An Overlooked Development: Ethereum, IBM ADEPT and the Internet of Things (IoT).